In the summer, we train on Monday evenings from 19:30 to 20:30 at the university sports center. During these training sessions, we work on conditioning, strength, balance, and skating technique. Through various exercises, we ensure that we are fully prepared to put on our skates again for the coming winter. For more information about summer training, please refer to the “Summer Training” section.
During the winter period (October to March), ice skating training sessions are held every Monday evening at the Ireen Wüst track in Tilburg. Within T.S.S.V. Braga, we have the following three training groups:
- Advanced 1 (start training: 19:45h)
- Advanced 2 (start training: 19:45h)
- Beginners (start training: 20:00h) Please note! The beginners’ training takes place on the ice hockey rink in the middle of the 400-meter track!
Just like at the university sports center, you will gain access to the ice rink by scanning a QR code. This can be done at the Tkwadraat counter, and you will receive a ticket that allows you to enter the ice rink. Make sure you have the sports center app installed on your phone so that you can scan the QR code.
If you want to rent skates, you can get a ticket at the reception.
- A membership at the university sports center is obligatory!
- It’s obligatory to wear a helmet and gloves! Helmets are available through the trainer.
- Make sure you are on time! 20-30 minutes before your training starts is advised.
- It’s necessary to wear warm long clothes. Try to wear several layers, so you can take a jacket off if it’s too hot.